Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Doodles ♥ 9:19 PM


1. Thanksgiving vacation! (Happy Thanksgiving!)
2. I'm going to New York for Christmas :)
3. I doodled something today:
I'm happy with it. It only took me about 30 minutes, and I did it all with pen, no pencil!

Clementine




Blogger Maddie said on November 23, 2011 at 10:49 PM  

Lucky you! I would love to go to New York as well!
Lovely sketch! :)

http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/


Blogger Sam said on November 23, 2011 at 11:42 PM  

wow that is dang good! it would probably of taken me 5 hours lol
great picture and have a wonderful thanksgiving, oh and can i go to New York too? lol

sam*


Blogger 以柔 said on November 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

30mins? WHOA! You're really talented! :) It looks amazing!
How can you not make any mistakes at all? If it were me I will never be able to draw something out on pen, it is inevitable that I will mess it up.


Blogger Unknown said on December 19, 2011 at 12:58 AM  

love the sketch :)
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/


Anonymous Anonymous said on December 20, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

such a beautiful picture, love the detail you have put in it xx


Blogger Danica C. said on January 5, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

Now this is really cuteeeeeee! :)
I would love to go to New York! Blog bout it soon? :)

xo


Blogger kisses-fromwonderland said on January 26, 2012 at 4:37 AM  

you're an amazing artist. please update more soon! :)


Anonymous Anonymous said on April 9, 2012 at 9:43 AM  

Hi Clementine,

Nice blog. We love it.

We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

--
Here are some members who have already joined us.
Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
White Lace - whitelace.ro
Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com


Blogger ice pandora said on December 1, 2012 at 7:33 PM  

Wow you drew that? That's incredible c:
I like it!

xx

Post a Comment



Older Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.