Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Boo ♥ 5:54 PM



Happy (belated) Halloween! As you may see, I was a lovely doll, and honestly, I'm quite proud of my getup. I do creep myself out a bit :)

Our haunted house was a success, and we even made a few kids cry! (i'm not sure if I should be proud of that though). Nonetheless, it was extremely fun; and we got free cookies! My partner in crime Eleni was M.I.A until the end, but from then onwards it was a photo session (for more of Eleni's photo skills, click HERE!) Although she did enjoy the lovely sight of her Nicky-poo



Dress: Topshop Shirt: vintage Shoes: vintage Tights: Calzedonia Bow: Apple's room


On a side note, I'm drowning in IB... Why!? Why all the work!? I have had Physics exams two days in a row, and on Thursday and Friday I have the Math exams... Poop, I see a big F in my near future... :(

Clementine



Anonymous Anonymous said on November 1, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUqCv_1kGzM


Anonymous Anonymous said on November 1, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

A little freaky but I love it!!
xx so
www.my-philosophie.com


Blogger joy said on November 1, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

Your make up is very nice :) I like your bow too!


Blogger Unknown said on November 1, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!Congrats on your blog, really cute one! Love what you've done for Halloween, great pics!
Would you like to follow each-other? Follow me if you like, let me know by comment and I'll follow you right away!


Hope you're having a great evening!
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

My cooking blog, support me:
http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

xoxo Kiki


Blogger Wynne Prasetyo said on November 2, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

great halloween appearance!


Anonymous Anonymous said on November 2, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

Hullo! Just wanna thank you for the kind comment and follow on my blog! It made my day :D
Very nice blog, I'll keep a lookout for future posts :)


Blogger kivi said on November 3, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

thank you for the lovely comment and the follow :**
i like your blog and i fall in love with the tights :* <3


Blogger j. said on November 3, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

aweee such a creepy outfit!
hope you had a wonderful halloween lovely :)
jessie x
the weekend project.


Blogger Dana said on November 4, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

I think you should be proud that you made kids cry, haha! It means it was scary and successful :)


Blogger kathleen said on November 4, 2011 at 2:15 PM  

love that costume, defs creepy, defs halloween!

cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com


Blogger Sam said on November 8, 2011 at 12:16 AM  

Hey i was a doll last year! It was fun! Really great costume! It kind of scares me lol jk This year, i was an 80s chick. Great blog and good luck with your exams :)

sam*


Blogger Danica C. said on November 22, 2011 at 2:29 AM  

Hello beautiful! Thanks for your lovely comment! Your blog is awesome too! Followed. :)


Anonymous Anonymous said on October 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM  

Lovely outfit and you look amazing creepy :D..wanna follow each other via GFC?
Just leave me a comment and I'll follow you back!

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.