Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Saturday, August 27, 2011
Day 2 - Shopping ♥ 1:17 AM







Went to visit my aunt (who owns a makeup and perfume store) and she showered me with the following expensive gifts (that I could personally never afford) that totally made my day:
A Guerlain mascara (with an extra mini brush for bottom lashes), YSL solid perfume, Chanel nail polish (in mimosa), Chanel lip gloss, and Chanel liquid eyeliner.

I then bumped into Chris, who became my partner in crime during my mini shopping spree. Chris located his dream suit, while I got two new shorts and a peachy crop top in Zara, some new leather shoes from Bershka (I absolutly adore them! - And they were on sale for only 15 euros!), and finally another crop top with a puma print from Shana (a store that until now I never new existed). Regardless, I am extremely happy with today's work, but I hope my cold (which does not want to abandon me) goes away soon, because I can't stand the tissues, the coughing and the nightly fevers...

Clementine



Blogger berry'n'cheese said on September 1, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

OH MY GOD

1st I was awestruck by the amazing cloth collection you had been showing me,,,and when I scrolled down :|

YSL,CHANEL and GUERLAIN :O :O :O Really?Man your aunt is a lucky lady ^_^

Your shopping spree is amazing and I simply love the Zara top :D

P.s. I am a fan of Katie Rogers myself and it is sooooo good to know that you too love her.WOW!

P.S.S. Thank you for being a part of my blog and being my blog friend. ;D

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.