Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Monday, September 26, 2011
bleak ♥ 10:58 PM

I'm tired, stressed, and completely burned out; and it's only Monday. Had my first test today in Math (which happens to be my worst subject), and I have gotten the worst grade I have ever gotten in my entire life. Poop my life! Not even a month of school has passed and I can barely keep up!? The future seems bleak....
Anyhow, in order to cheer myself up, I listened to my favorite bands and browsed through a few pictures of their lead singers:


1. Kaponz et Spinoza:


I vaguely remember them occasionally being played in Andorra, but I became truly addicted to them after watching "LOL" (a really cute French movie I recommend). Anyhow, I fell in love with one of the main characters in the film, and after some googling I found his band. Needless to say, not only is their lead singer Jeremy Kapone hot, but his music is epic. Just wait, one day he'll become my french husband!


2. BB Brunes:


Another French band, and this time lead by Adrien Gallo. Eleni gave me their English EP album for my birthday, and it never gets old. I love them. But there is one song (or music video) that every time I watch it, makes me giggle and smile awkwardly into the screen: Lalalove. In that video Adrien looks amazing; to the point where I just stare at his face and sing along to the tune. I think it's my fate to find myself a french hubby... ^^


3. Carney:

(little Reeve!)


My favorite singer is a member of this band, and the thing is, I never knew who he was (or how hot he was) until I coincidently saw him in a movie. As I was reading the cast, it said "Reeve Carney" and in my mind I was thinking "gosh, what a coincidence he has the same name as my favorite band". Then a light actually went off in my head and I realized that Reeve was no other than my favorite voice in the world. I love his voice in "Oh Mistress Mine", I can play that song on repeat for hours and never tire. This summer I met him! I went backstage, got his autograph, gave him a Perry the Platypus, took pictures, and got kissed on BOTH cheeks by him - complete fan girl moment. Anyhow the two bottom ones are pics Eleni took of him; isn't he beautiful!?

Clementine



Anonymous Anonymous said on September 27, 2011 at 6:15 PM  

Good luck with tests...you will do well.
Cute guys. :-)
x


Blogger Maddie said on September 27, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

Oh wow, he has a band? Thank you so much for sharing that, because I loved him so much in LOL and I was wondering whether he has some other projects! That movie was so great&sweet!

You have a really great blog!

wanna follow each other? :)

http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/


Blogger Prixie said on September 28, 2011 at 7:11 AM  

You have a great eye for photography.


Blogger Winnie said on September 28, 2011 at 7:29 PM  

I'm sure you'll find your feet eventually, Maths was always my worst subject but I battled through! So great that you met one of your favourite singers!


Blogger Twee said on September 29, 2011 at 11:20 AM  

Cheer up dear~! Math is never easy~ At least you've got good music with you =)

x
twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
SHOP Ezzentric Topz


Blogger Sam said on September 30, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

Hey i can't wait to see the movie "lol' now :) great blog girl! Have a great weekend :)

*sam

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.