Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Thursday, September 15, 2011
Clementine VS. the despicable and social life stealing IB! ♥ 7:49 PM



I find it depressing that only now have I finally found the time to post on my blog... The main evil causes of this are the following:
1. The new house hates the internet...
2. IB hates me, and so do my teachers... Why else would they give me so much homework!? >.<

Seriously, I am having difficulty imagining how I'm going to make it through junior year AND manage to somehow have a sort of social life... Buaa... 4HL's, I am going to die, aren't I!? Anyhow, Apple is still enjoying school, so I took this lovely picture of her being silly.


Also, I painted - or repainted - my nails last night! I'm very happy with the results! They're in my favorite OPI pink and one nail - different on each hand - has some purply sparkly polish I got in Andorra. (Plus, I love my cute pink ring from Accessorize!) I also bought some really nice mango body cream, lemon hand cream and raspberry lip gloss! They all smell incredibly nice, and the body cream makes my legs so soft and shinny (i need that - mine are terribly ashy..)


On a side note, on sunday it's Eleni's birthday!!! We're going to the ice cream fair, where you get as much ice cream as you want for free!!! But before that, it's Paul's mom's birthday party! Which means I will soon be posting pictures of people in togas and Egyptian clothing (yep, it's a dress up party!)

Oh, and the clementine tree in our house is starting to grow fruit!!!


Clementine


Blogger Marina said on September 16, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

Ring is so adorable! And now go back doing your homework :P


Blogger Unknown said on September 17, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

Great blog, nice pics ! you are very cute ! (do you speak French ? )


Blogger Tasneem said on September 18, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

nice pictures, that ring is so cute ! x

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.