Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Monday, September 5, 2011
Final Days of Summer ♥ 12:12 PM






So on Wednesday 31st, we went off to visit the family, who all live on the family compound known as Arans/Cal Gene (we were the oddballs who lived in the city). It's been around for a few hundred years, and is high up in the mountains, near absolutely nothing. Although the views are amazing, all my cousins (including the 5 year olds) know how to ride quads, horses, and how to tend a field and animals. Apple and I on the other hand, barely know how to lift a shovel properly...


Thursday morning, our uncle took us to the Electricity Museum of Andorra, which surprisingly was rather interesting. Apple was quite fascinated with all the games there was at the end.
(I wore: Zara shorts, Shana t-shirt, and my favorite Skecher sandals)


In the evening I had my final day with my friends who took me out for dinner, so I changed into my favorite daisy printed Topshop dress. Another look-a-like! I discovered that my friend Andrea sort of looks a lot like Anne Frank... Creepy. We then went to the new Japanese they opened in Andorra (which happened to be really good!). I will miss them a lot, especially Alice, my baby playmate!


The trip was long, but Apple had Perry the Platypus' company. Now that we have made it to the new house, I must help unpack the boxes, and finish my homework for tomorrow (which I have barely started >.< !)... someone help me!
(Leaving you with this picture of my Andorran grandparents and baby Apple - you can see me in the left corner!)


Clementine


Blogger Dongaala said on September 5, 2011 at 7:19 PM  

1. the one who is holding that annafrank book so looks like her :)
2. I also want to have Sushi...
3. the last second picture is so cute :P
4. thank you for your wonderful comment..
5. follow eachother?


http://touchofawanderer.blogspot.com


Blogger The Cat Hag said on September 6, 2011 at 1:50 AM  

Thanks for dropping by my blog. <3

I am loving these photos of your family visit, so many beautiful smiling faces all around! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway


Blogger derek said on September 6, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

this looks like fun! and electricity museum!? very interesting haha glad you enjoyed it!


Blogger Mita Adindayu said on September 6, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

looks like you and your family have so much fun <3
and thanks for your comment. yes, i that's a piglet hoodie on me :)


Blogger Yamuna said on September 6, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

you're such a cute girll:))
<3

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.