Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Tuesday, September 6, 2011
First day of school! ♥ 7:39 PM

Today was the first day of school as a Junior! I'm taking IB this year, so I'm honestly quite intimidated; especially after listening to my teachers blabble about how we will be graded (tests are 80% of our grade!! >.<). It was nice to see everyone again, but I'm sad because Eleni is only in 3 of my classes... Apple had fun though, she's in 8th grade this year, and I have a feeling (regardless of how depressing it might be) that she will get a boyfriend before I do...
(By the way, i love my shoes that I got at Urban Outfitters this summer!)





Before I go to bed, I wanted to share a few lovely things I brought back with me from Andorra! Starting with two perfume bottles that my aunt once again gifted to me. One is DKNY's "Delicious - Candy Apples" (which ironically Apple has already stolen from me), and Agatha Ruiz de La Prada's "Beso". I actually love Beso, it smells sweet and sort of candy like, and it's not stuffy at all.




I also brought clothing with me! I found a vintage Ralf Lauren jacket that once belonged to my high school aged mom (yep, it's that old!) You can still see where she scribbled her name! It's really comfortable, and I absolutely love it! I think It's the favorite thing I brought with me.




Also belonging to my mom, I found her senior homecoming dance dress. It's from JCrew. I love the big polka dots, it's adorable! Although I'll have to get it tailored, it's a bit too big and a tiny bit too long. But otherwise, perfect!


Clementine


Blogger Thinker bell said on September 7, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

I love DKNY delicious! smells sooo good. Have never heard of Besso, though the bottle looks interesting.


Blogger MARCELLA CAROLINE said on September 8, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

love your shoes :D


Blogger Desiree♥ said on September 8, 2011 at 2:56 PM  

u are beautiful!
thanks for the lovely comment!
i am following you now!
follow me back if u havent!
http://desireekoo.blogspot.com/


Blogger empire waist said on September 8, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

omg yess luvd ur shoe and the jacket too cosy for the winter ^^
and thanks for leaving sucha nice comment
following u, follow back love :D
xoxo

www.empirewaists.blogspot.com


Blogger Dilan Dilir said on September 8, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

awsome stuff :)


Blogger Tasneem said on September 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

loved the shoe. bright and great for summer (:


Blogger aki! said on September 10, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

I shop from my mom's closet too. it's the best place to find vintage. Good luck in your classes this year.

seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com


Anonymous Anonymous said on September 10, 2011 at 2:08 PM  

Aww, so cool that you got to have your mum's shirt - I think my mum has thrown almost every piece of clothing from her youth years to fleamarkets or trash over the past years :D Well she still has her wedding gown but that's just about it, too bad. :)


Thanks for your comment, do stop by again anytime or maybe even follow each other ! ^^

xx


Blogger Jennifer said on September 10, 2011 at 8:17 PM  

you're so pretty and those perfumes look great! dkny's be delicious is one of my favourite scents ever. follow your blog now, follow back soon? :)
x. jenn
http://jnnfrchn.blogspot.com/


Blogger Unknown said on September 10, 2011 at 8:40 PM  

Hi Clementine! Ah, I sent you an e-mail a long time ago but I don't think you got it. :'c
Anyways, I WAS IN IB TOO! (And I'm proud of it, hehehe.) Those perfume bottles are so cute... Urgh, the green apple scent from DKNY is such a favorite. (Too bad I ran out..) And oh my gosh, taking clothes from mommy's closet is just the best thing ever. I've found so many great things. <3

P.S. Your Lookbook is fabulous.


Blogger leyla said on September 11, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

nice stuff :D

feel free to follow me(new):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/


Blogger Stevia said on September 14, 2011 at 4:16 PM  

The Besos bottle perfume is too cute!

Your aunt is really generous!

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on September 15, 2011 at 5:58 PM  

nice post love<3
call me Diiiyn!

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.