Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Saturday, August 27, 2011
Sick... ♥ 6:49 PM




I'm sick. Today I stayed in bed all day, my only companion being my computer. Apple is off to Lleida (Spain) at our town house with my uncles, so the apartment is completely empty; it's a bit weird. I talked on the phone a bit with Alice and Chris, although most of my day was spent browsing online shops, compiling a massive wishlist.

I'm not surprised to see that almost everything has the color black somewhere. I find it easier to combine black white and gray with more outfits. Of all the clothes I own, the ones with any of those three colors are the ones I wear the most. But my favorite item up there are the ALDO silver heels (£65.00), are they not amazing?

I added a picture of Apple that Eleni uploaded on her blog (http://lnee.tumblr.com/). I don't know why, but I absolutely love this picture!


Clementine





Anonymous Harri said on August 28, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

You've got some really great photos here,
i love these picks especially the black owl tshirt and that cute cross necklace :)
..much love
harri x


Blogger M said on August 28, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

OHH hope you'll get better :(:( get well!!
I know what u mean.. grey and black are perfect colours!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/


Blogger Virginia Ibarra said on August 28, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

hope you get better! plus all these items are completely bad ass!


Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said on August 28, 2011 at 11:45 PM  

Great items, especially the sweater and the leather shorts

http://fashiablee.blogspot.com


Blogger My Fashion Bug said on August 29, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

Love your picks, specilly the leather skirt and shorts!
xx
My Fashion Bug


Anonymous Anonymous said on August 29, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

fave is the owl shirt <3!


Blogger Alinka said on August 29, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

Thank you my dear for your nice comment, your blog is so sweet !!
Kisses
Alinka
http://alinka-fashionblog.com


Blogger ▲dear elaine said on August 29, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

Such cute clothes!! Really cute blog too ^^


Blogger ShinyPrettyThings said on August 30, 2011 at 3:36 AM  

i love all these pieces! esp since i love wearing greys & blacks.


Blogger Jane Reggievia said on August 30, 2011 at 7:54 AM  

oh dear, I hope you get better soon. take more rest then (:
me too! I always love something in grey and black plus white, they're more easier to combine.
and your choices are so nice! i love the cropped jacket <3

JANE FROM THE BLOG


Blogger Cherry said on August 30, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

Really great pics!


Blogger Stephani Janet said on August 31, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

love the dress and the leather skirt!
have a great day :)


Blogger jessica said on August 31, 2011 at 6:31 PM  

get well soon dear<3 and oh, i'm also craving for that white dress, and that latex shorts!!

xoxo,
paperandstains


Blogger DailyGlamour said on September 1, 2011 at 8:49 PM  

love the dress ! Where she comes from ?!
kisses

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.