Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Like Kids ♥ 2:07 AM



Apple and I took our little cousins to have pizza and to the kiddie park. Needless to say, they loved us for it. I have four: Arnau, Ian, and Lluc are the tree boys (from oldest to youngest) and Vivi (Viviana). Maybe it's just my paranoia, but whenever I look at Ian I feel like he's a mini copy of John Cusack... I'm almost sure Ian could pass as his son. Is it just me, or do you also see the resemblance?
(I wore: Ecoté skirt from Urban Outfitters, Vintage The Who t-shirt, Zara jean jacket, and Skechers sandals)







After lunch and kiddie park, we went to the pool, where Apple (who bought a cute new bikini from Rip Curl and is wearing a pink bow) met a few of her friends. Is it ok to be jealous of a 13 year old? Apple's friend Blanca has the longest and most amazing legs I have ever seen. That probably sounds really weird, but gosh! I wish I had her legs! And she is so pretty! when she's older she should become a model... Oh, and I found my old heart-shapped sunglasses from H&M; they are so cute! I didn't swim though, I'm still a bit sick...

Clementine




Blogger Dana said on August 31, 2011 at 11:01 AM  

Those are such cute photos :)


Blogger Diana said on August 31, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

I love your sunglasses, super cute, :D btw you are so nice to take your little cousins out haha I have some little cousins but since me and my other siblings and cousins are older, we can't really be their playmates all the time and I do see the resemblance haha!


Blogger berry'n'cheese said on September 1, 2011 at 6:18 AM  

Hi Clementine,
First of all I wanna say that your name is just amazing!!It sounds more like a rhythm or an art inspiration.^_^
Secondly even I am an ARIES Hi*5 :D
Thirdly thank you so much for your such an awesome post.Your sweet words just made my day.^_^
Your cousins are just tooo adorable and what lovely snaps you have taken of your pool party...yeah it didn't seem any less than a pool party^_^

<3 Apurva (INDIA)
P.s. I am following your blog now ^_^
P.s.s. You can follow me too (if you would like to) :D
P.s.s.s. Aimerait être votre ami Blog :P


Blogger LDM said on September 1, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

omg he does look like a mini john cusack! super cute.

xx from hong kong :)
www.ldmldmldm.com


Blogger Marina said on September 1, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

Mmm pizza :) Great pictures, and kids are so cute :)


Blogger Sabrina M said on September 1, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

awww cutes baby boys !! hello, thanks for your comment dear :) .
are you wanna going to BALI?? i have been 5-6 go there, and im never bored :D , i think you must visit it !!! they have good pleace, beach, view, hotel, water sport, shoping market (from cheaper - very expencive ), club and many more . you can see my catagories "holiday" i have 4-5 posted my holiday in BALI. hope you enjoy :)

oh ya , i was following you now, hope you follow back me

sabrina,
http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com


Blogger Alba said on September 1, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

Thanks for the comment :D
Your blog is beautiful !!!

keepcalmandbuyashoes.blogspot.com


Blogger Monica Kosasih said on September 1, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

what a great shots! looks like you guys had a lotsa fun :D
X
http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/


Blogger Femme Virtue said on September 1, 2011 at 4:18 PM  

the kids look so adorable eating their pizzas!


Anonymous Anonymous said on September 1, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

the boys are so cuteeee <3 and handsomeeee
wanna check out mine? we can follow each other if you like to :)

sweet and sugars,
Dias


Blogger Vale ♥ said on September 2, 2011 at 1:04 AM  

It's true about the J. Cusack thing ! Lovely pics =) I am italian, are you italian or just living in Italy ? I feel a bit silly speaking english then, haha =)

http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com


Blogger mariska said on September 2, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

OMG, they r really cute,literally cute.
send my regard for them, ahaha, as if they know me,LOL.

xoxo


Blogger Unknown said on September 2, 2011 at 6:29 AM  

They look so cute and it looks like you had a lot of fun!
Do you live in italy? that would be soo cool!
i love your blog :]
we should Follow eachother
http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/


Blogger aki! said on September 2, 2011 at 8:14 AM  

Not to be a total creeper, but the pictures of the kids are so cute. It's so great to watch them enjoy something.

seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com


Blogger Sofía GR said on September 3, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

THOSE ARE CUTE PICTURES :*

hope you like my blog! a new post is up!
http://pinkandlovecolada.blogspot.com/


Blogger onesixthreechirp said on September 3, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

Adorable cousins! You have a great day with them!


Blogger Melmo Momoko said on September 3, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

oh how cute ;) but you're right he definitely has the same eyebrows, eyes and nose and even the mouth is similar haha.


Blogger Sabrina M said on September 4, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

okey, i hope you'll going there dear :) have a nice day. hope you follow back me.

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com


Blogger Catherine said on September 4, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

Oh your blog is the cutest ! Nice. I love these sunny photographs. X !

catherine-oneway.blogspot.com


Blogger Catherine said on September 4, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

Oh and by the way, I'm pretty much in love with your lay-out. Wonderful.


Blogger CHOCAROME said on September 4, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

amazing photos! I adore them all :) and I want to eat pizza from photos right now! I'm so hungry :(

BTW, I’m really happy that I found your blog – your style is original and I read your blog with pleasure and I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

xoxo

http://chocarome.blogspot.com/


Blogger Donna said on September 4, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

:D looks fun. i wish i had longer legs too -_-
thank you for the sweet comment <3


Blogger Unknown said on September 5, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

Hey! so im answering to your comment on one of my blog posts, i hope thats ok for a comment cuz... it doesn't really let you know when someone is replying back to you so ima do it here. so
Thanks :] haha well I live in Utah

http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/


Blogger Stevia said on September 5, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

Ian does look like John Cusack!
the kids look super cute@!

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.come


Blogger NRC♥ said on September 5, 2011 at 11:01 AM  

Sounds like a fun day!

NRC ♥

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.