Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Friday, August 26, 2011
Hangover on Day 1? ♥ 8:59 PM






Apple and I went to have crêpes at the cafe, I quite loved them; along with my most comfy dress from Forever21 and my favorite sandals from Sketchers.
Once home, I got a surprise visit from my friends Alice and Chris, they came with two bottles of Tequila and one of peach schnapps. Needless to say the night was crazy and we all ended up sleeping on my bed.
Although events like those of last night don't often happen, I do have to wonder: If we got so wild on day one, what will the rest of my vacation be like?

Clementine

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.