Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Bonjour ♥ 2:29 PM


I guess I should start with a brief introduction:
I'm Clementine, 16, living in Italy. I'm originally from Andorra (small country), but I'm guessing most of you don't know where that is. I've always been interested in art, since I was little. It's been a sort of recent development, but I'm starting to get into fashion and photography, mostly because Eleni introduced me to Lookbook, and she's an awesome photographer. The majority of the pictures I post will most likely be hers, so if you like them, you should follow her on tumblr (http://lnee.tumblr.com/)!

I spent this entire summer browsing fashion blogs; I've become quite the addict! So after much thought, I've decided to create my own! It will mostly contain my ramblings about fashion, art, and music, or anything else that happens to cross my mind at that particular moment. I'll try to post on an almost daily basis, but I tend to be a bit of a scatterbrain. :)

Clementine

Picture by Eleni

Post a Comment



Newer Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.