Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives




Thursday, August 25, 2011
Flight ♥ 12:28 AM




I just landed a few hours ago in Barcelona, and suffered the long three and a half hour ride to Andorra - by bus. Needless to say I'm exhausted; but during the entire duration of the trip I had one thought on my mind: 'I want biker boots!'
During my flight, the girl two rows in front of me had an amazing pair, and I really want them! After some serious research, I found the pair I want: Frye 8" Engineer Boot - Urban Outfitters. They are amazing, yet my current budget wont let me spend 137on some boots. So instead I will settle for the cheaper yet equally cute Zara ones that cost an affordable 59.95 .

Unfortunately I have taken 0 pictures; I forgot my camera's memory stick... But don't worry, I'll take plenty tomorrow! For now, please settle with this not so nice picture my mom took of my little sister Apple and me waiting to board our plane. I'll post something decent tomorrow, but now I'm sleepy..

Clementine


Labels: , , , , , ,


Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts
about me
Clementine, 16, Italy.

Bonjour!
Welcome to my small online photo diary.

I'll attempt to post everyday, mostly about art, fashion, music, and any other random thought.



Photobucket
Click on the Clementine to follow me!

Clementine dit Bonjour.